The second Self Help Guide to Covid19 created by our team offers:
- Dealing with anxiety
- Muscle relaxation
- Eating disorder related worries
- Positive time verse worry time
- Staying motivated for recovery
- Ideas of things to do during lock-down
- Messages from First Steps ED staff
We have created a puzzle to help you focus on something different which we hope you find helpful.
Download and share our First Steps ED_Coping Guide_No2
If you haven’t seen our team’s first First Steps ED_Self-Care Guide we hope you find comfort in this booklet also during these difficult times.
- Dealing with overthinking
- Tackling Eating Disorder worries
- Relaxation techniques
- A Self-Care Plan
- Having Routine in-isolation
We hope you find our First Steps ED Self-Care Guide Books helpful and please do share with anyone you feel will find it of benefit.
We are here for our existing service users of all ages and genders and anyone needing our mental health services and eating disorders services and if you would like support from our team, please do not hesitate to complete our Online Referral