Volunteers do not necessarily need to have a lived experience – we are always happy to hear from people in our communities who are looking to make a positive contribution.
If you are over 16 and can give at least one hour per week for more than 6 months, we need people to help us in the following areas:
- Awareness raising though online and offline channels
- Bloggers, Vloggers, and Podcast contributors
- Body Image Workshop support
- Coffee Mornings/ Drop ins
- Fundraising activities & events
- Online befriending
- Recovery and Self-Help Groups
- Training to Professionals Support
All volunteers are trained and will need to have a DBS check, as well as attend our accredited one day induction either on site or via video call. All costs are covered by the charity.