16 Agard Street
Our continued professional development training, Skills for Professionals, provides 5.5 CPD accredited hours.
This training will provide delegates with:
- A greater understanding of eating disorders types, signs, symptoms and vulnerable groups;
- NHS and NICE guidelines treatment options, best practice approaches and referral processes; and
- Different evidence based management support needed for adults, young people and children.
Study methods include group work, group discussion, lecture and role-play.
- This training is suitable for professionals in health and care, education, sport and exercise, local government community services working with children and adults at risk of compulsive exercise, eating difficulties and eating disorder.
- We will provide discounts for three or more delegates. Please contact us for concessionary rates or for any information about these sessions.
”Fantastic structure and method of delivering information, I’ve gained so much more than just theories.”
”The day was very well structured with varied activities and the entire training thought provoking. I have recommended this CPD opportunity to my colleagues”.