Volunteers do not necessarily need to have a lived experience – we are always happy to hear from people in our communities who are looking to make a positive contribution.
If you are over 16 and can give at least one hour per week for more than 6 months, we need people to help us in the following areas:
- Awareness raising though online and offline channels
- Bloggers, Vloggers, and Podcast contributors
- Body Image Workshop support
- Coffee Mornings/ Drop ins
- Fundraising activities & events
- Online befriending
- Recovery and Self-Help Groups
- Training to Professionals Support
All volunteers are trained and will need to have a DBS check, as well as attend our accredited one day induction either on site or via video call. All costs are covered by the charity.
Unfortunately we have no current vacancies or volunteer opportunities.
We recruit volunteers at different times of the year and as vacancies arise we will post them here, as well as in our monthly newsletter.